Friday, May 10, 2013

Newman's Own Organic Pet Products

 
As any other pet owner, I love my pets.  They are part of my family and I like to spoil them.  When I found out one of my favorite brands for "people food" also had pet products available as well I had to try them.....well my pets had to try them.  Even better is they carry foods for both cats and dogs so none of my pets were left out!  
I got a variety of pet food including wet food and dry food and my animals loved it all.  The wet food was an extra special treat for them since I do not feed them wet food on a regular basis.  They loved all the flavors.
Like all of Newman's Own Organics products their pet food is held to the highest levels of quality and is as the name states...organic.  Each pet food product is filled with a special blend of proteins, vitamins, minerals,m and whole grains that increase the digestability of the products, nutrient assimilatrion, and palatability.  The digestibility was huge for me with the wet food because many wet foods give my pets bad gas and sometimes diahrea whihc i no need to say is gross and the reson they do not get wet foods very often.  But the Newman's Own Organics Wet Pet Foods did not have these issues.  I was shocked that I was not run out of my living room by my doggs gas after tehy ate teh wet food.
In addition to the benefits already mentioned there are many other benfits and features.  Check them out below.

Features
• Made with natural, human-grade chicken
• Contains organic brown rice, peas and carrots
• Free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and chemical additives
• Naturally preserved with vitamin E
• No artificial colors or flavor enhancers
• No wheat or corn
• Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
• Complete and balanced nutrition


Benefits
• Protein levels support specific life styles and life stages
• Omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat
• Antioxidants maintain healthy immune system
• Chelated minerals promote nutrient absorption
• Probiotics support intestinal health
• Crunchy kibble helps keep teeth clean



ENTER TO WIN
2 winners

Check back for Giveaway



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Newman's Own Organics  has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment