Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Mustache You a Question


 
 Okay so the title of the post is very unoriginal but I still think it is funny.  Do you like to bake?  I am sure I have mentioned before that I love to bake.  If not there it is....I love to bake.  It doesn't matter if it is cookies, cakes, or whatever.  It is fun and I love to do it.  Baking cookies just got a lot more fun with the mustache cookie cutters from fuzzy-ink.com.  Even their name is fun!
These are the first ever mustache cookie cutters.  They aren't cheap plastic either.  They are made from 100% stainless steel.  They are a great size too.  Measuring about 4"W x 1.25-1.5"T but vary a bit depending on the shape of the mustache.  These were so fun to play with.


Fuzzy Ink is all about mustaches and they don't stop at cookie cutters.   They carry t shirts, belts, hats, iPod cases, buttons, plush mustaches, and so much more.  This is one fun site.  Mustaches are the new big thing and Fuzzy Ink has you covered in a big way.  Stop in their online store and see what they have.  I loved looking around and planning my next buy....okay, buys. 

Enter to Win! 2 winners!
Giveaway hosted by Jenn, Mom of Two Munchkins & The Momma & Boys




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Fuzzy Ink has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $16.
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment