Tuesday, April 16, 2013

American Apparel


 
I had the awesome opportunity to review 3 different items from American Apparel and was thrilled with what I got.  I got a dress for myself, one for Munchkin 2 and a pair of red flats for me.  The ordering process was super easy too.  The most difficult part was choosing the items that I wanted.  I am very indecisive and I had so many options.


American Apparel might have the word "apparel" in their name but they are much, much more than that.  They carry everything from apparel to jewelry to pet supplies to shoe bags.    These are just a few of the categories they have.  I couldn't even begin to list all the items available at American Apparel.  The options really are impressive!  

She loves her new dress!

I ended up choosing the green Highlighter Kids Baby Rib Skater Tank dress for Munchkin 2.  It was so super cute.  She loved it.  I couldn't even get pictures of it before she had stripped down and had the dress on.  She loves clothes and loved this dress.  She also loved the way it flared when she spun around the living room. 


My dress was the black on black Belle De Jour Dress.  Unfortunately it it a bit small for me but that is my own fault.  I thought it would fit when I ordered it but I was wrong.  I would have been able to easily exchange it but decided that I liked it too much and it would give me an extra push to loose weight to fit into it!  I love it.  It is very nice and will be great for a nice date night.  


The shoes I got were the Leather Ballet Flat.  They fit me great and are comfortable.  The boldness of the red is great and can really pull on outfit together.  They are 100% leather and the sole is 100% rubber.  

I was extremely happy with all my items and look forward to ordering more. 

American Apparel has generously offered a giveaway for the you.  The winner will receive 5 items of their choice up to $80 each.  That means this prize could be worth up to $400!  That is huge!  




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize. American Apparel  has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment