Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family Manifesto


 

 I love prints that I can hang on my wall and mean something.  I don't like to hang something in my living room just because "it looks nice".  If it has words on it then they need to be saying something meaningful not just a bunch of gibberish.  Life Manifestos has me covered in that regard.  From them I got a personalized family Manifesto that had my families last name on it and beautiful wording.

 

The text on the manifesto is not quite a poem but I think it captures the way we feel about our family and home.  My favorite line is the last line "We are family: united, unbreakable, eternal."  How true this is.  Nothing comes before my family and my family is untied.  Family is forever.  The text is written more like a letter than a poem which makes it fun to read over and over because it feels like it came form the heart.



 

I have had many comments on my manifesto from Life Manifestos.  I think if it wasn't personalized it would have disappeared off my wall  :)  This manifesto is something that I can now pass down in my family for generations.  It describes our love for each other which is powerful, making the manifesto powerful as well.

A manifesto from Life Manifestos would be a great gift for yourself but it would also be a great wedding gift or gift for an expecting couple.



Don't' want one based around family?  They also have other manifestos, including  Live Extraordinary and Entrepreneur.  Make sure you check out all Life Manifestos great products.

Get your personalization on your manifesto FREE with code UNITEDFAMILY at checkout.

Life Manifesto has also generously offered to giveaway (1) personalized Family Manifesto to one lucky reader.  Enter below!

Enter to Win




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Life Manifestos has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $19.95.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment