Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Check Out Newman's Own Organics New Products


I recently had the opportunity to review the newest addition to the Newman's Own Organics cookies along with their Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.  The cookies were delicious as always.  The two new cookie flavors are Spelt Ginger Snaps and Vanilla Newman-O's.  I think I may have gotten 2 of each cookie when the bag was first opened then between the Hubby and Munchkins they disappeared. 


The vanilla Newman's were wonderful.  The Spelt Ginger Snaps were crisper than the Newman-O's and went great with a glass of milk. I also got to try the Chocolate Chip cookies and the Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Those were also very yummy and didn't' last long.  I love that the chocolate chip cookies are bite sized.


The Olive Oil and Vinegar was amazing.  Olive Oil is my staple oil in my cooking and the one I always grab first for most recipes.  The Newman's Own Organics Olive Oil was smooth and just as good as the Olive Oil that I normally use, if not better.  It would even be great as a dipping oil especially if you infused it with another flavor to pair with whatever dish you were making that night.  It was great just by itself though.

The balsamic vinegar was exceptional as well.  I pair balsamic vinegar with olive oil to make my own salad dressing and it is the only dressing Munchkin 1 asks for anymore.  I love that this balsamic vinegar has the sourness that I love in a balsamic vinegar but it had a sweet backing with took the "bite" out of it.  I also used it on green beans and again it was better than my usually brand.  I think I have replaced my old balsamic vinegar.

Wanna Win?
I have teamed up with The Momma and Boys to offer two prizes!  The first prize will be a Newman's Own Organics bundle.  The bundle will include Newman's Own Organics Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and two packages of cookies.  The second winner will receive two packages of cookies.  





Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize. Newman's Own Organics has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $7.49 - $27.47.

No comments:

Post a Comment