Thursday, April 25, 2013

Epson LabelWorks Printer


I use label printers all the time for almost everything.  I use them to make labels for my files to labeling spice jars.  Label machines are a convenience that I would hate to live without.  You can only use masking tape or paper and scotch tape to label so many things.  Besides, they both look unattractive while printer made labels look nice and can be read easily.


I have owned a few different label machines but have never found one as awesome as the Epson LabelWorks printer.  This printer can do so much more than typical label printers.  It has 14 different fonts and 10 different font styles.  I have never had a printer where I could change the font.  So that was really cool for me. 

I was really impressed when I saw that it also had symbols.  Not just a few either, over 300 different symbols!  That is a lot of symbols.  It even has more than 75 borders and frames available.  That gives so many more options than just the fonts alone.


Another thing that was really neat about the LabelWorks printer is you can use different sizes of labels.  You don't have to stick to just one size, as long as the size of the label tape is 12mm or less.  It also stores up to 30 different labels in its memory so labels that you make often can be store so you don't have to make then again each time, like your kids names for instance.


Right now I have batteries in my Epson LabelWorks Printer but you can purchase an AC wall outlet adapter for it as well which is nice.  I like products that give me the option of batteries or ac adaptors.

This Label printer is a must have!  The versatility is unmatched.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment