Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Piczzle Personalized Picture Puzzle



I love puzzles.  And I love pictures.  I now have a way to enjoy both at the same time!  Piczzle takes your favorite pictures and turns them into personalized puzzles.  I think this is a genius idea because instead of just looking at the picture up on a shelf somewhere and it barely getting noticed you can enjoy your pictures in a whole new way.  Each time you do the puzzle it brings back the memories of when the picture was taken.


Hubby & Munchkin 2 assembling the puzzle.
 

 I love that the pieces come in a zipper bag!

The picture I chose for my picture puzzle was one of me, Munchkin 2 and Munchkin 1 about to go down the hill on sleds (or a boogie board in Munchkin 2 and I's case) in the snow during their first ever trip to the snow.  I picked this picture because it actually had me in it which was great since I am usually the one behind the camera.  So when Hubby and Munchkin 2 sat down to put the picture together it started a conversation about that day and how much fun we had.  I loved how it brought all our great memories flooding back in.

The Completed Puzzle
Piczzle has  many different designs, sizes, and materials to choose from.  You can even request different sizes of puzzle pieces.  I chose the Horizontal basic cardboard design in medium with 30 pieces.  I think next time I might opt for a larger puzzle though as this one was very quick to be put together and as I said before, I love to do puzzles.  I would love to try the giant cardboard puzzle that has 2,000 pieces!  Although you can opt to add text to your puzzle as well, I decided not to.  I just wanted the picture to be the star. 

The Last Piece!
Not personally a puzzle person?  That is okay because Piczzle Photo Puzzles make great gifts!  Grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, and brothers are used to getting prints, or photo books, or even cards but many people have not ever received a photo gift such as this.  It would delight anyone, just because of the uniqueness.

Check out the Piczzle website.  Also make sure you find Piczzle on Facebook and follow Piczzle on YouTube.

Enter to Win!
Enter below to win a Small Piczzle Puzzle.


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Piczzle has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $14.95.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment