Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's a Wrap



Wrap skirts are a new sensation and I for one and jumping on the train!  I just got my first wrap skirt from Sues Wrap Skirts & More and love that Munchkin 2 can wear it too!  How many articles of clothing can you and your 3 year old both wear?  None, except this one.  


Sues Wrap Skirts and more have a ton of different designs to choose from and three different lengths, short, medium, and long.  The short is 25', the medium 30', and the long is 36'.  They fit sizes 0-24!  And if you are larger than a 24?  Don't worry because they have Plus Size skirts as well!  No one is left behind on the Wrap Skirt movement!

A little long but super cute.
The back
The thing I love about wrap skirts is it isn't just a skirt, it is so much more.  They have 7 different ways to wear it on the site with instructions and I am sure you can come up with your own ways as well.  A few of the ways explained on the site are Halter Evening Dress, One Shoulder Dress, Accent Wrap Skirt, and Strapless Top. 

Another look

The Back

My favorite way to wear it is just as a skirt with a top.  I like the way it flows around me and how light it is.  This is the perfect skirt for Arizona weather.  This is the neatest garment I have ever seen. 



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment