Monday, April 15, 2013

You Are My Sunshine Blog Hop

 photo 601634_566034483420154_284888981_n_zps1dc548a1.jpg
Welcome to the You are My Sunshine Mother's Day Blog Hop!
Hosted by Rude Mom
From Rude Mom:
I decided to name the hop You Are My Sunshine because my son D.J., who as you all know has autism, sings that song to me daily when he gives me hugs...what better why to say I love you than to have your 12 year old son singing that song to you daily. He is one of my reason for living and he makes me proud to be his mother. I know there are moms out there who don't have that anymore for some reason or another, but that doesn't mean that on Mother's Day they shouldn't be remembered. Being a mother is one of the hardest jobs on this planet and comes with absolutely no pay, except the unconditional love of a child. We want to say thank you to all of the mothers out there by throwing the best Mother's Day Hop you have ever seen!
It’s time to kick-off the Mother’s Day Blog Hop! Join me and my blogging friends for a bunch amazing giveaways for our mommy readers! Moms have a very hard job and if we are only going to get 1 day a year to celebrate then we are going to do it big! At the bottom of the post you will see a TON of links to different giveaways. Feel free to enter as many as you like and good luck!!!


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Seductively French  has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $48.


No comments:

Post a Comment